Many seminars are offered during the academic year to enrich the intellectual pursuit of our students. National and international reputable scientists, educators, or industry professionals are invited to speak in the computer science colloquia, seminars, or in the lecture series sponsored by corporation, Computer Science Society, Student Chapter of ACM, or the UPE Honor Society.
UPS Computer Information Technology Lecture Series*:
- *The UPS Computer Information Technology Lecture Series is made possible by a generous grant from the UPS Foundation of UPS.
- Mr. Steve Lutinski (Verizon Enterprise Solutions): The Verizon Data Breach Investigations Report (4/6/2018) - The UPS Computer Information Technology Lecture Series was part of The 4th Annual Cyber Security and Big Data Analytics Symposium program.
- Dr. Steven M. Bellovin (Columbia University): Computers, Society, and the Law (4/6/2017) - Presentation Slides
- Dr. Mung Chiang (Princeton University): SDP: Smart Data Pricing from Theory to Deployment (4/13/2016) - Presentation Slides
Computer Science Colloquia, Seminars, and Lecture Series:
- Dr. Cyril S. Ku, Dr. Weihua Liu, and Dr. Bogong Su (William Paterson University): Data Science Research Seminars (Spring 2018)
- Dr. Kiho Lim (University of South Dakota): A Scalable and Secure Key Distribution Scheme for Group Signature based Authentication in VANET (10/19/2017) - Presentation Slides
- Ms. Ana K. Ocampo and Dr. Cyril S. Ku (William Paterson University): Data Analytics for YRBS (Youth Risk Behavior Survey) Data using Machine Learning and Data Mining Techniques (5/5/2017)